AX-8 CARBON is the new AGV cross model. A new fibreglass, aramid, and carbon shell with the last layer entirely made of 3k carbon ensure exceptional lightness, whilst preserving AGV safety standards
The helmet is perfect for those who want a match between the technology of the racing world and the passion for off-road riding.
The design is the same as the innovative and unmissable AX-8 EVO, with the large steel air intake with protection from debris. The base edge has the characteristic shock-absorbing function, while the inner liners made of easily washable Dri-Lex®, feature new colours depending on the actual graphic patterns.
• Sizes | cm (ECE 2205): XXS | 51-52; XS | 53-54; S | 55-56; M | 57-58; L | 59-60; XL | 61-62; XXL | 63-64; XXXL | 65-66
Exterior and Interior Shell
• Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
• Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
• Outer shell layer completely made of carbon fiber 3k
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
• Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
• Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles.
• 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors.
• Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo.
• Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
• Adjustable peak.
• Double D retention system
• Weight (ECE2205): 1100 g ( /- 50g) in M size
S, M, L
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.