AX-8 CARBON is the new AGV cross model. A new fibreglass, aramid, and carbon shell with the last layer entirely made of 3k carbon ensure exceptional lightness, whilst preserving AGV safety standards
The helmet is perfect for those who want a match between the technology of the racing world and the passion for off-road riding.
The design is the same as the innovative and unmissable AX-8 EVO, with the large steel air intake with protection from debris. The base edge has the characteristic shock-absorbing function, while the inner liners made of easily washable Dri-Lex®, feature new colours depending on the actual graphic patterns.
• Sizes | cm (ECE 2205): XXS | 51-52; XS | 53-54; S | 55-56; M | 57-58; L | 59-60; XL | 61-62; XXL | 63-64; XXXL | 65-66
Exterior and Interior Shell
• Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
• Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
• Outer shell layer completely made of carbon fiber 3k
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
• Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
• Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles.
• 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors.
• Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo.
• Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
• Adjustable peak.
• Double D retention system
• Weight (ECE2205): 1100 g ( /- 50g) in M size
S, M, L
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.
It is equipped with an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) that permits to ride always with the best light conditions and maximum safety. Drift is also available in version full CARBON with a weight reduction, compared to the tricomposite version, of around 100gr.
DRIFT quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
DRIFT is equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an integrated anti-scratch sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever.
Ventilation is guaranteed by 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves. The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
The lining, made with rear reflective inserts, is entirely removable and washable including the padding on the chinstrap; made with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness.
The retention system is equipped with a double D ring.
*Kindly note no exchange, no refund and no warranty*