AGV AX-8 Dual Evo GT Helmet
FREE one MP_ASU Balaclava with any purchased of AGV AX-8 Helmets!
The AX-8 Dual Evo is an extremely versatile helmet that is ideally suited for both on and off-road use. Its design resembles the AX-8 Evo motocross version on which it was modelled.
Additional technical features such as the visor and its special opening mechanism, the open/shut chin air vent and extra ventilation on the top, this helmet provides the same superb performance and comfort as a road helmet.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex® internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they don’t get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures an optimal flow of air.
The retention system is Double D.
The helmet weighs just 1500 g ( /- 50 g) (refers to M size in the ECE 2205 version).
• Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
• Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
• Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
• 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
• Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
• New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
• Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
• Specially designed peak which minimises any “sail effect”
• Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
• Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
• Double D retention system
• Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
S, M, L, XL
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.