AGV AX-8 Dual Evo GT Helmet
FREE one MP_ASU Balaclava with any purchased of AGV AX-8 Helmets!
The AX-8 Dual Evo is an extremely versatile helmet that is ideally suited for both on and off-road use. Its design resembles the AX-8 Evo motocross version on which it was modelled.
Additional technical features such as the visor and its special opening mechanism, the open/shut chin air vent and extra ventilation on the top, this helmet provides the same superb performance and comfort as a road helmet.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex® internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they don’t get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures an optimal flow of air.
The retention system is Double D.
The helmet weighs just 1500 g ( /- 50 g) (refers to M size in the ECE 2205 version).
• Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
• Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
• Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
• 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
• Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
• New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
• Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
• Specially designed peak which minimises any “sail effect”
• Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
• Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
• Double D retention system
• Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
S, M, L, XL
It is equipped with an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) that permits to ride always with the best light conditions and maximum safety. Drift is also available in version full CARBON with a weight reduction, compared to the tricomposite version, of around 100gr.
DRIFT quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
DRIFT is equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an integrated anti-scratch sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever.
Ventilation is guaranteed by 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves. The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
The lining, made with rear reflective inserts, is entirely removable and washable including the padding on the chinstrap; made with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness.
The retention system is equipped with a double D ring.
*Kindly note no exchange, no refund and no warranty*