The AX-8 EVO is the new top of the carbon fibre AGV helmets range for professional off-road use and was developed in collaboration with AGV riders from the Cross, Enduro and Supermotard Championship Series. The AX-8 Evo consolidates AGV’s position in the world of cross competition with an extremely original design and first class technical characteristics. The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet. The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex® internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they don’t get soggy and are easily washed. The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures – an optimal flow of air. The retention system is Double D. The helmet weighs just 1150 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to the M size in the ECE 2205 version).
- Sizes | cm (ECE 2205): XXS | 51-52; XS | 53-54; S | 55-56; M | 57-58; L | 59-60; XL | 61-62; XXL | 63-64; XXXL | 65-66
Exterior and Interior Shell:
- Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes
- Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate motocross goggles.
- 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors.
- Chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Dual Evo.
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- Retention system: Double D
- Adjustable peak.
- Weight (ECE 2205): 1.150 G. +/- 50G. (TG M)
S, M, L
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.