Taking the modular-helmet concept to the next level, the Compact ST has been homologated in both the closed and open positions, and its compact design when in the latter configuration means aerodynamic performance is surprisingly capable. There’s an internal drop-down sun visor, and the new interior is designed for maximum comfort, with high-tech fabrics and carefully positioned stitching. The ultimate in adaptability, this helmet is equally appropriate for city riding and out of town.
- Shell in painted HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) Resin
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Double D-Ring
- PSB Approved
- Easy flip-up mechanism
- PVM (Personalized Visor Mechanism)
- Sun visor
- 2 EPS
- Multi Density EPS
- 1 shell size
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- Metal release mechanism on the chin guard for improved reliability.
- When closed, the lines resemble those of a full-face helmet.
- Compact open face configuration.
- Weight: 1.800 kg
White Black Red
S, M, L, XL