Taking the modular-helmet concept to the next level, the Compact ST has been homologated in both the closed and open positions, and its compact design when in the latter configuration means aerodynamic performance is surprisingly capable. There’s an internal drop-down sun visor, and the new interior is designed for maximum comfort, with high-tech fabrics and carefully positioned stitching. The ultimate in adaptability, this helmet is equally appropriate for city riding and out of town.
- Shell in painted HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) Resin
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Double D-Ring
- PSB Approved
- Easy flip-up mechanism
- PVM (Personalized Visor Mechanism)
- Sun visor
- 2 EPS
- Multi Density EPS
- 1 shell size
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
- Metal release mechanism on the chin guard for improved reliability.
- When closed, the lines resemble those of a full-face helmet.
- Compact open face configuration.
- Weight: 1.800 kg
Matt Black Silver Red
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.