- Double D System
- Sizes | cm (ECE 2205): XS | 53-54; S | 55-56; M | 57-58; L | 59-60; XL | 61
- Pay attention: the helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visors are sold separately.
- Integrated non-scratch ISV-5-1 sun visor (sizes XS-S) and ISV-5-2 (sizes M-L-XL)
- City 18-1 non-scratch visor 1 (sizes XS-S) and City 18-2 (sizes M-L-XL). It covers and protects the face to below the level of the chin
- New SUN VISOR CONTROL mechanism for operating sun visor. The visor is operated by turning the plate on the left side of the helmet.
Exterior and Interior Shell:
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- 2 external shell sizes
- Inner EPS in two sizes with different densities
- Fully removable and washable Dry Comfort inner liners
- Central air vents integrated into the shell profile for optimal ventilation
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.