AGV K-3 SV Top Five Continents Helmet
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety.
This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
• 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
• Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
• Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
• Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
• XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
• Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
• Visor micro-opening system
• GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
• Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
• Removable breath deflector
• Removable windproof chin strap protection
• Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
• Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
• Double D-Ring
• Anti-theft ring on strap
• Share System Ready
• Weight: E2205: 1,470g (+/- 50g) in size MS
S, M, L, XL
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.