AGV K-3 SV Multi Marini Helmet
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety.
This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
• 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
• Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
• Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
• Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
• XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
• Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
• Visor micro-opening system
• GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
• Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
• Removable breath deflector
• Removable windproof chin strap protection
• Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
• Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
• Double D-Ring
• Anti-theft ring on strap
• Share System Ready
• Weight: E2205: 1,470g (+/- 50g) in size MS
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.