AGV K-5 Jet Elements Helmet
This wrap-around helmet has perfect lines for both touring and urban use.
Ideal for those who do not want to give up the feeling of freedom but want to enjoy high degree of safety. The fibreglass and carbon fibre as well as its compact, protective shape ensure excellent protection fulfilling the AGV Extreme Standards while the degree of comfort provided by Dry-Comfort inner components is based on anatomical studies. An important new item is the wide, long visor with a new magnetic VMS closing system which, with its inner sun visor, ensures excellent vision regardless of weather and light conditions.
• External shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) available in 2 sizes, and EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities.
• Shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
• Ventilation system: IVS consisting of 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF system developed in a wind tunnel to optimise and adjust ventilation.
• Central front air vent built into the shell proﬁle with direct high air ﬂow channel.
• Rear spoiler integrated into the shell proﬁle
• The inner components are made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material and can be fully removed and washed
• The wide CITY 17 is scratch-resistant and PINLOCK ® ready. It covers and protects the face to below the level of the chin
• New magnetic closing system known as VMS (Visor Magnetic System)
• New XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor with no need for tools
• Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools
• Micro-metric, quick release fastening system
• Asian ﬁt option
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.