AGV’s latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbon fiber glass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximized thanks to an incorporated spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and there’s also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass)
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Double D Retention System
- Multi Density EPS
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
- The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
- Integrated spoiler.
- Rear air extractors can be opened and closed.
- Central air vent for optimal air flow.
- Pinlock included in the box
- Weight: 1.550 kg
- PSB approved
Black Blue White
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.