AGV MT-X Evolution Helmet
The MT-X was developed from the experience gained during the design process of the top of the range AX-8 EVO and has features and functionalities which make it very interesting in terms of quality/price ratio. The shell is made from high resistant thermoplastic resin and double density EPS which provides excellent safety and protection in the event of an impact.
*Kindly note no exchange, no refund and no warranty*
The IVS system (Integrated Ventilation System), consisting of large ducts hollowed out on the shell, provides the helmet with a proper ventilation. The internal components in sanitized Dry-Comfort material can be removed and washed. The retention system used is Double D.
• One size of outer shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic resin)
• Homologation: ECE 2205, AZ/NZS, NBR, DOT
• Ventilation system with front and side air vents, rear extractors and large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet 3 front vents, 2 side air vents and 2 rear extractors
• Fully removable and washable inner liners
• Adjustable peak with patented AGV lock/unlock system
• Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
• Double D retention system
• Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.