AGV MT-X Evolution Helmet
The MT-X was developed from the experience gained during the design process of the top of the range AX-8 EVO and has features and functionalities which make it very interesting in terms of quality/price ratio. The shell is made from high resistant thermoplastic resin and double density EPS which provides excellent safety and protection in the event of an impact.
The IVS system (Integrated Ventilation System), consisting of large ducts hollowed out on the shell, provides the helmet with a proper ventilation. The internal components in sanitized Dry-Comfort material can be removed and washed. The retention system used is Double D.
• One size of outer shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic resin)
• Homologation: ECE 2205, AZ/NZS, NBR, DOT
• Ventilation system with front and side air vents, rear extractors and large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet 3 front vents, 2 side air vents and 2 rear extractors
• Fully removable and washable inner liners
• Adjustable peak with patented AGV lock/unlock system
• Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
• Double D retention system
• Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
S, M, L, XL