AGV Sportmodular Hi Vis Carbon Helmet
The world’s first SportModular helmet: the performance of a full-face helmet together with the comfort of a modular. Entirely built in Carbon Fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety.
- WEIGHT – 1.340 kg
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders’ head without interference with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80mph).
- The adjustable intergraded spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
- SportModular interiors’ construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
- Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch.
- ooler sider: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channelled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection) 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Micro sense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pads: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for the cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view (190 degrees). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT-31 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L and IV7-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Patent Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance. Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than the standard steel DD)
- PSB approved
S, M, L, XL
It is equipped with an integrated sunshade visor DVT (Double Visor Tech) that permits to ride always with the best light conditions and maximum safety. Drift is also available in version full CARBON with a weight reduction, compared to the tricomposite version, of around 100gr.
DRIFT quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
DRIFT is equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an integrated anti-scratch sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever.
Ventilation is guaranteed by 3 wide air vents easy to regulate also with gloves. The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
The lining, made with rear reflective inserts, is entirely removable and washable including the padding on the chinstrap; made with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness.
The retention system is equipped with a double D ring.
*Kindly note no exchange, no refund and no warranty*