AGV Sportmodular Stripes Carbon Red Helmet
The world’s first SportModular helmet: the performance of a full-face helmet together with the comfort of a modular. Entirely built in Carbon Fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety.
- WEIGHT – 1.340 kg
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders’ head without interference with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80mph).
- The adjustable intergraded spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
- SportModular interiors’ construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
- Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch.
- ooler sider: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channelled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection) 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Micro sense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pads: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for the cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view (190 degrees). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT-31 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L and IV7-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Patent Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance. Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than the standard steel DD)
- PSB approved
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.