AGV Veloce S Top Soleluna Helmet
*Free Alpinestars Stream Bag (worth S$80.00)*
Thanks to this premium sport model from AGV, high-performance features typically found in a racing helmet are now available in a street-friendly package. The shell construction is a mix of carbon, aramid and fiberglass, and the new interior is designed to provide a stable, embracing, pressure-free fit. The anti-scratch visor incorporates Pinlock® anti-fog technology and is designed to maximize the rider’s field of vision.
- 4 EPS
- 4 Shell Sizes
- Double D Retention System
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Multi Density EPS
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon Aramidic Fiberglass)
- Central air vent for optimal air flow
- Patented Safety Release System to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal
- Pinlock included in the box
- The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall
- The visor comes with a patented dual purpose locking system which reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident
- The visor is 3.3 mm thick thus providing excellent protection in the event of an accident
- The visor is fitted with a patented Micro-Opening System
- The visor is fitted with a patented swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell of the helmet
- The visor is in optical class 1, meaning the very best optical quality
- Weight: 1.650 kg
S, L, XL, MS, ML
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.