Alpinestars AST-1 Drystar® Shoe
Incorporating full grain leather and microfiber plus Alpinestars’ proprietary DRYSTAR® breathable and waterproof membrane for excellent levels of durability, comfort and weather protection, the AST-1 DRYSTAR® Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
- Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:- premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort and durability on medial panel and top tongue.
- lateral panel constructed from an advanced microfiber for increased levels of flexibility and comfort.
- Lower tongue is made of mesh for more breathability and comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release.
- Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- TPR lateral ankle protector to provides strategic all-round protection and flexibility in key areas.
- TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Exclusive DRYSTAR® main lining construction around collar, 3D mesh lining throughout for better breathability and comfort.
- PU insole around the heel area for comfort and stability features.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit and support and provides excellent water dispersion.
- The AST-1 DRYSTAR® is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
10, 11, 11.5, 8.5, 9