Alpinestars Durango Air Jacket
The Durango Air Jacket features extensive mesh paneling for excellent cooling performance, while a range of fit and volume adjustment systems ensure a close fit. With CE certified protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars innovative Nucleon back and chest protection the Durango Air provides optimized levels of comfort and protection.
- Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar.
- Reflective detailing and print for improved rider visibility.
- Embroidery logos and direct print graphic details.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest, sleeves and back for improved cooling performance.
- Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Volume adjusters on sleeves for improved fit and to avoid material bunching.
- Two deep zippered hand pockets, front chest pockets and front inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage of small belongings.
- Elbow accordion helps movement and comfort on the bike.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction gives optimal fit and reduces fatigue.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 Ce certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio-Air shoulder and elbow protectors.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
Black Black, Black Dark Gray Yellow Fluo, Mid Gray Dark Gray Black
S, M, L, XL, XXL