- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Elastic Silicone Lace pocket located on top tongue allows to take the extra laces into the pocket, that they don’t get tangled up.
- Perforated leather on lateral, medial, rear and lower tongue are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation.
- Dual density ankles protector are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Leather eyelet for more durability and look.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
- Jam design rubber sole compound cup sole offers stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- JAM AIR shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE Certification 89/686/EEC.– CAT 2).
10, 11, 8, 9
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.