Alpinestars Leonis Drystar® Air Jacket
Sporty styling, mesh ventilation and a removable waterproof membrane make the Alpinestars Leonis Drystar Jacket a lightweight jacket option to wear on those hot summer days with a chance of rain. Loads of mesh panels on the front, back and underarms help to flow air and regulate temperature for when it’s hot as h*ck outside. A Drystar waterproof membrane can be added to keep you dry or removed to allow max airflow. CE level 1 rated armor at the elbows and shoulder absorb impacts. Add in a CE rated back protector to round out the impact protection.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on front, back and underarms for cooling performance.
- Convenient storage options with 2 front pockets
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters
- Decorative embroideries on flap adjusters
- Reflective fabric inserts on front bottom sleeves and back
- Embossed Astars logo on back top
- Removable waterproof and breathable Drystar liner
- Front inner waterproof pocket
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
- Chest and back pad pockets with PE padding (Nucleon chest and back protectors sold separately)
- Alpinestars Bio Air CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors
Black Light Gray
S, M, L, XL