Alpinestars Marshall Drystar® Jacket
A lightweight textile jacket that packs a protective punch with CE certified internal protectors, the Marshall DRYSTAR® Jacket is constructed from an advanced laminated poly-textile main shell for wind proofing and water repellence, making it a convenient urban riding jacket for city living.
- Hidden reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Side Ventilation Waterproof zipper for controllable levels of internal airflow.
- Removable hood with snap button and device to fix the hood to the jacket.
- Electronic device compartment on left arm for use with GPS systems.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe and convenient storage.
- Bottom short cord adjuster for personalized fit.
- Short textile jacket constructed from laminated polyamide and polyester.
- Strategically positioned stretch inserts on arm and rear shoulder for freedom of movement and comfort fit.
- Two-layer outer shell fabric features a water-repellent treatment.
- Removable, thermal full jacket liner (170g body, 85g arms) means jacket can be worn in cold climates.
- Snap button adjusters on sleeve cuff and waist for highly personalized fit.
- Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow bio light protectors for class-leading safety. Protectors are anatomically profiled to complement city collection styling.
S, M, L, XL