Alpinestars Maxim Waterproof Jacket
The Maxim Waterproof Jacket offers excellent protection against not only wet weather but with a removable thermal liner and airflow vents, this advanced poly-textile jacket is also highly optimized for cold and warm weather riding conditions.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body; 60g on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in colder climates thus adding to the jacket’s versatility.
- Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility.
- A single fabric soft shell construction for sleek styling.
- Waterproof membrane provides guaranteed levels of weatherproofing, plus water-resistant main front zipper.
- Two side zippered ventilation inlets for high levels of personalized air cooling with side snap button system to keep open vents.
- Back ventilation opening with overlapping to help prevent wet penetration.
- Waist and sleeve adjustments feature snap buttons for high levels of personal fit adjustment.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and level 2 CE certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 1 CE-certified Bio-Light shoulder and elbow protectors.
- This is garment is CE certified CE 89/686/EEC.
S, M, L, XL, XXL