Alpinestars Missile Leather Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
The Missile Leather Jacket is anatomically mapped for optimized levels of improved performance fit and comfort. Constructed from a premium leather, this jacket has class-leading protective features inside and out, and is designed to accommodate Alpinestars Tech-Air® Race airbag system. Due to its ergonomic engineering, this CE certified jacket can equally be worn on its own, resulting in a very versatile performance riding jacket.
- Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook and loop grip closure for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
- Padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves.
- Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort and fit.
- Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system.
- The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal Hook and loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
- Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
- External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder and elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident.
- This garment is CE certified.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.
48, 50, 52, 54