Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Gloves FIA
The Tech 1-Z Glove draws on technical expertise from Alpinestars racing program to deliver supreme comfort, durability and performance. Constructed from Nomex®, the glove features ergonomically padded Pittards® leather palms and silicone printed finger tips for optimum grip and feel and is homologated to FIA and SFI standards.
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
- Ergonomically positioned and textured Pittards® leather patch on the palm is backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
- Silicone-printed inserts on finger and thumb tips for superb grip response.
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit.
- Innovative Nomex® construction featuring external seams for maximum driver comfort and feel.
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
- Thumb construction is supremely comfortable and features sophisticated joint stitching pattern to reduce interference and improve feel.
Engineered racing design
- Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern construction for optimized grip.
- Strategically positioned textured Pittards® leather patches and silicone printing provide maximum feel, grip and impact dissipation.
- Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
- Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design for easy fitment incorporates Velcro® wrist closure for secure fit.
S, M, L, XL