Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex® Boot
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex® Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads.
- A fully CE-certified boot incorporating full leather and suede with a 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane.
- Sole construction features integrated steel shank for improved comfort and durability.
- Innovative lateral ankle protection system forms flexible link between upper boot and lower foot area for added control and support.
- Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit and flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer sculpturing for grip and protection against bike’s heat and impact.
- Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter and toe box enhancing support and rigidity in key impact areas.
- Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion and weather resistance.
- Heel housed in molded external protector for increased impact dissipation and absorption.
- Contoured polymer shin guard incorporates an innovative vertical blade system for improved forward and rear control and support.
- Medial surface stamped calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
Customization and Comfort
- Advanced instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
- Wide-entry aperture for convenience with combined hard polymer and Velcro closure to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments.
- Closure system features replacable, slim, aluminum buckles for security with memory adjustments and quick-release locking system.
- Upper boot collar and inner lining constructed from breathable mesh for added comfort.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Lateral side vent for added airflow.
10, 11, 7, 8, 9