Kabuto Aeroblade III Helmet
Developed in a wind tunnel, with lightweight composite construction, and designed for all day comfort, the Aeroblade III is loaded with features. Sharing the same SAF quick-change shield from the FF-5V—with an included PINLOCK anti-fog lens insert—makes riding in any weather as close to fog-free as it gets. When the temperature rises a COOLMAX interior and adjustable ventilation with side outlet trim will keep you cool and is easily removed for cleaning. Patented Wake Stabilizer anti-buffeting technology allows high speed and long distance riding without the fatigue of fighting the wind.
- Category: Sport and Touring
- Shell material: Advanced Composite Technology (A.C.T.)
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T, Snell 2010 standards and PSB approved
- Three (3) shell sizes
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Wake Stabilizer (patented)
- Head Ventilation System
- Eyeglass Friendly Cheekpads
- Side Outlet Trim (patented)
- SAF Shield System (patented)
- PINLOCK® ready shield and included lens
- Detachable and washable interiors (inner pad, cheek pads and chinstrap covers)
- Double D-Ring
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.