Kabuto Ibuki Helmet
Finally, a modular that is as light as a full face helmet. In fact, Kabuto’s ACT EVO R composite shell technology makes the Ibuki lighter than our own FF5V racing helmet. The Max Vision PINLOCK fog free shield has an incredible field of view. Giving the Ibuki a very “open” feel even when the shield is closed. Japanese engineering gives it a level of refinement not found in other modular helmets. An internal sunshade and COOLMAX interior keeps you comfortable while reflective inserts on the rear of the helmet keep you safe.
- 8Advanced Composite Technology (ACT) shell is a combination of hyper glass fiber and high-strength organic fiber
- Dual density EPS liner
- 2 shell sizes (XS-M, L-XXL)
- Wake stabilizer greatly reduces buffeting
- Detachable chin curtain
- CM-1 quick change shield system
- Pinlock-ready face shield and lens insert included
- Chin and head vents
- Double D-Ring
- Eyeglass-friendly cheek pads
- Fully removable, washable, and interchangeable Coolmax interior
- Exceeds DOT, ECE standards and PSB approved
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.