Kabuto Kamui Stinger Helmet *Clearance*
With its integrated inner sun shade, the Kamui is a compact and lightweight sport touring full face helmet. And because it shares its DNA with the FF-5V, the Wake Stabilizer and fully removable and washable COOLMAX interior, is standard. Other features are an included PINLOCK anti-fog lens insert and trim that allows for smooth removal of the helmet.
- Category: Sport Touring
- Two (2) shell sizes
- Shell material: Compact and lightweight Thermo Plastic Shell (T.P.S.)
- Dual density impact absorption liner
- Meets and exceeds ECE, D.O.T. standards and PSB approved
- Wake Stabilizer (Patented) controls airflow around the helmet
- Head (H.V.), Rear (R.V.), and Chin (C.V.) ventilation systems
- Eyeglass friendly cheek pads
- Inner flip sunshade
- PINLOCK® ready anti-fog shield and included lens
- COOLMAX® fully detachable and washable interior pads, cheek pads and chinstrap covers
- Double D-Ring
S, M, L, XL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.