Kabuto RT-33 Helmet
Kabuto’s latest track-ready helmet, the RT33, combines ACT EVO R shell technology with a fog free Max Vision shield with tear-off posts. Benefiting from the same Wake Stabilizer technology found on all Kabuto helmets, and the lightweight benefits of its ECE rating, this helmet is equally at home on the track as it is on your favorite backroad. A fully removable COOLMAX interior and SAF-W quick-change shield provides you with the comfort and ease of maintenance that you’ve come to expect from Kabuto.
- Wake Stabilizer controls the airflow and makes the helmet stable
- Top Air Ventilation System takes in air at a high velocity in through the front and pushes hot inner air to the outside
- Combination of hyper glass fiber and high-strength organic fiber provides a light weight shell with increased strength
- Max Vision shield system includes Pinlock Insert Lens
- Coolmax removable and washable cheek pads and interior liner
- Meets or exceeds DOT, ECE and PSB approved
- Double D-Ring
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.