- Ultra-light pure carbon shell
- 1270 gr. (L, adventure mode)
- 1160 gr. (L, MX mode)
- ECE 22.05
- Clear anti-scratch Pinlock® Ready screen
- Pinlock lens included in the box
- 80% tinted screen Pinlock® ready included in the box
- Elastomer visor trim
- Ergonomic screen opener
- Removable screen
- Flexible & removable peak
- Aerodynamic spoiler with integrated air extractor
- Double D racing buckle
- Side & chin air intake
- Front ventilation with 2 positions
- Rear air extractors
- Triple Density internal shell
- Interior 100% removable and washable
- Morpho System Plus (cheeks and head pads available in your size)
- Flexible removable chin curtain
- Helmet bag
- 3 different modes (MX with peak, RACING with screen, ADVENTURE with both)
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Thanks to a spring tilting system, it is very simple and intuitive to open and close the visor with only one hand. This characteristic differs the Ghost from the other open face helmets on the market equipped with simple goggle, mask, and standard elastic strap bands.
Ghost can be used in 4 different configurations: 1) equipped with the visor, the foam profile along the inner lower side of the visor, and the mask; 2) equipped with the visor and the mask, but without the foam profile of the visor; 3) equipped with the visor and the foam profile but without the mask; 4) equipped only with the visor, without the foam profile and the mask.
The shell is made of tri-composite material (fiber, carbon and kevlar) and is offered in two shell sizes, it is also available the full carbon version with the shell entirely made of carbon fiber.
An easy to mount and remove double Pinlock lens is included to prevent the visor from fogging up.